Monday, August 31, 2015

Day 12

Sorry I went a little dark last night you guys. In my defense my Dad is an awesome cook and I can't eat anything so its pretty much torture.



I'm doing a little better today, the swelling went up a little bit today but I think that is because I slept on my side and less elevated last night. I remember being desperate to sleep flatter on the bed and as a result the right side of my face is a little extra puffy today.

On the bright side I went to the orthodontist and got some wax to put on the bracket that has been digging into my lip. The wax makes my lip stick out a little more but I am hoping that in a few days the blister will go away since it is no longer being irritated by the bracket, though I think for it to really go away I am going to need the swelling to go down significantly too because that is what is causing the blister in the first place.

My appetite has pretty much disappeared for the time being, I just really hate soup and shakes and smoothies right now. So I'm doing a lot of juice. Maybe the extra fluids will help with the swelling. I am also really exhausted, probably because I'm not eating as much but I've also been getting out a lot more than I have in a while.

In other news my house is mysteriously out of water so I can't shower so thats awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment